The Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) is a comprehensive, multimodal “blueprint” for transportation systems and services aimed at meeting the mobility needs of the Wichita Falls Metropolitan Area through the next 25 years. Plans, projects, programs, and policies are proposed as transportation recommendations that reflect solutions to improve the overall quality of life for residents in the Wichita Falls MAB.
- MTP Update 2010-2035
- Appendix A - Financial Plan
- Appendix B - Public Meeting Documents
- Appendix C - Model Validation Report
- Appendix D - Travel Demand Model Measures of Effectiveness
- Appendix E - Asset Management Best Practices